Monday, March 06, 2017

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, Episode 119: The Stupid Pre-Travel Audio Tricks Edition

This episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast is brought to you by FreeRoss.org. OK, actually it is brought to you by an anonymous sponsor who told me to talk up whatever I felt like. Which is FreeRoss.org. I donated the $5.99 sponsorship fee (plus a penny) to the cause. I hope you'll match that in the cause of freeing a political prisoner.





I'm testing my travel audio rig in prep for some future roadcasting (and I had to use Audio Expert instead of Audio Joiner, which was down, for file conversion). Let me know what you think of the audio quality. In this episode: Thanks For Asking! (books on practical politics; Kellyanne Conway has never been this far before; etc.) :: My 2018 Libertarian Party Hobbyhorse.

No comments: