Sunday, October 16, 2016

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, Episode 100: Just Here for the Derp Rises?

This episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:




In this episode:


  • Door prizes (to find out what they are and how to win them, you have to listen to the episode);
  • Thanks For Asking! (Robert Milnes doesn't think; thoughts on the Electoral College; favorites; McAfee and cable packages);
  • Two takes on waste.
If you see/listen to this before noon on Monday, October 17, please support my Headtalker campaign to promote it!

In this podcast, I mention Samuel Edward Konkin III's New Libertarian Manifesto and J. Neil Schulman's Alongside Night (book and movie).

Finally, I also mention setting up my Amazon Wish List as a way to support the show and my other work. So I did. Obviously some things are directly work-related and others aren't, but they're all appreciated.

Update, ~6am Eastern on Monday: As of now, there remain unclaimed door prizes. Listen to the episode and follow the instructions you hear therein to get one!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've been using AVG protection for a few years, and I'd recommend this anti virus to everyone.