Tuesday, March 01, 2016

An Un-Scientific Poll Concerning Something I've Sworn I'd Never Do (Again)

When one person privately suggested it to me, I pointed out that I've sworn in the past that it. Would. Never. Happen.

When another person privately suggested it to me, I again pointed out that I've sworn in the past that it. Would. Never. Happen.

A third person just privately suggested it to me. Maybe it's time to start playing hard to get instead of being so Shermanesque. But please, help me go back to the latter.


I most specifically want to hear from those who've already materially supported my congressional campaign. I won't be bailing on that unless they say I should.

And I think the idea is kind of bizarre.

On the other hand, I enjoyed running for vice-president in 2008. And I'm relatively free to travel these days (if the campaign can afford to send me places). And I clean up OK when I really try (which I would). And I'm told I acquit myself fairly well in debates.

So: It. Will. Never. Happen.

Probably.

[Note: I see that for some reason in the first answer I used the word "presidential" where it should have said "congressional." Sorry about that. The poll can't be edited, and I'm not going to create it from scratch again. This whole thing is kind of disconcerting and I probably wouldn't even be pursuing it if I hadn't just loaded up on espresso. So I'm typo-prone]

No comments: