Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thanks For Asking! 05/28/15

This week's AMA thread (and subsequent podcast) is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:


First, a note: Every week, I forget to put this thread up on Wednesday. And every week, while I'm putting it up late, I say to myself "you know, what I ought to do is create a Google Calendar reminder for myself so that I don't forget to put it up on Wednesday." And every week, I promptly forget to do that. So this week, it occurred to me BEFORE I put up this thread, and I went ahead and set it up. So hopefully you'll start seeing these threads on Wednesday like you're supposed to.

OK, so the rules revisited:


  • You ask (in comments on this thread). You can ask anything that strikes you as interesting.
  • I answer -- either in the comment thread, or on the weekend podcast, or both.


So ... hit it!

No comments: