Saturday, April 04, 2015

No Thanks For Not Asking! (This is Next Week's Thanks For Asking Thread)

As I mention on today's podcast, there were no takers on this week's "Thanks For Asking!" thread. Which, of course, forced me to wing it a little on the podcast. So I'm taking a couple of remedial measures.

The first is to, as suggested by Thane Eichenauer in a "Thanks For Asking!" thread a couple of weeks ago, move the thread up. This week, instead of waiting until next Wednesday to post the thread, I'm posting it now. So I guess the first thing to do is mention that both "Thanks For Asking!" and The KN@PP Stir Podcast are brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:




Ask me anything -- anything! -- in the comment thread on this post, and I will answer. I may answer in the comment thread. I may answer on the next podcast. I may do a little of both.

The second measure is to ask the 25-30 of you who listen to the podcast regularly, and the five or so of you who occasionally ask questions, some questions of my own:

How am I doing?

Is the podcast interesting?

Is the podcast getting better as new episodes roll out?

I'm committed to at least one podcast per month through 2015. I'm actually producing one podcast per week right now. I'm trying to get more professional in my presentation, to develop a more pleasing "radio voice," etc. (one listener told me last week that my voice is reminiscent of Humphrey Bogart's; I'm not hearing it, but I'm flattered).

I want the podcast to be more than a waste of my time and yours. I also want more listeners. So I'm seeking y'all's advice.

Oh, one more question: What is love?

No comments: