Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's the Weekend, But I'm Working ...

... because there's stuff to do. Like:


  • Applying to Soundcloud's beta program so that I can get an RSS feed for The KN@PP Stir Podcast. That's a prerequisite step to making the podcast available via Stitcher, iTunes, etc.
  • Looking for bloggers, podcaster and other shady critics to review, or interview me about, KN@PPSTER's Big Freakin' Book of Stuff ... if you resemble that remark, by all means grab the free PDF and get to work. If I haven't emailed you yet, it's because I'm emailing lots of people with actual personal notes and haven't reached your name yet. You can move up in the line by getting proactive and hitting the contact form with any questions you might have, and if your review is negative or you bring me on your show to tell me I suck, I won't hate you. OK, I will, but I'll keep the hate inside. And nurse it. And let it grow. Yeah, it's like that. No, not really.
  • Contacting my local library system to arrange my donation of electronic copies, and one print  copy, of KN@PPSTER's Big Freakin' Book of Stuff to their collection. If you're interested in helping get the book into your library system, here's a pretty good tutorial.
And other stuff too. I may need a second pot of coffee today.

No comments: