Monday, April 22, 2013

THIS WEBSITE IS OFFLINE IN PROTEST OF CISPA ...

... sort of.

Any time I try to set up "blackout code" at KN@PPSTER, disaster ensues. The site is on Blogspot, not on a server I can control. Sticking javascript in the template header tends to produce either no results or perverse ones, and I'm not particularly interested in nuking my template and replacing it entirely, even for a day.

So, the compromise: I'm changing my settings to show only this post on the front page, embedding Anonymous's blackout video and linking to the CISPA Blackout page. And that will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Please permit me recognize in order that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Here is my website - Borse Gucci Ufficiale