Thursday, March 28, 2013

Scary Story

Yesterday, I watched a movie. It was a really good movie, too, and it gave me a lot to think about.

Then, for some reason, when I tried to recall the name of the movie, I couldn't, even though I had just finished watching it maybe 30 minutes before and then read up on it on Wikipedia and so forth. I wracked my brain for several minutes, and finally had to mess around with my browser history to find it.

In the normal course of things, that wouldn't be particularly scary. I mean, we've all done things now and again like looking for our glasses or car keys for five minutes before realizing they're on top of our heads or in our hands. At least I think we all have ... um, right?

But this incident put me almost into a panic because of the plot of the movie in question.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Visit my webpage - elektronisk cigaret