Saturday, June 11, 2011

(Sort of) New: Roulette for the Leisure Gambler, 3rd edition

I wrote Roulette for the Leisure Gambler in 2003. I promoted it for a few weeks. It sold a few hundred copies and got good customer feedback.


Four years later, in 2007, I re-formatted the book, slightly revised it, promoted it for a few weeks, sold a few hundred copies, and got good customer feedback.

Well, it's been another four years. Roulette for the Leisure Gambler, 3rd edition is here. Re-formatted, slightly revised, and with some graphics added to illustrate bet types, etc. Time to promote it for a few weeks ...

The promotion line, as it always has been, is that there's no such thing as a "winning roulette" system, but that I'll teach you to maximize your odds and minimize your losses for less than the cost of your first bet at a $5 minimum roulette table.

If that's your kind of thing, by all means check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saveԁ аs a favorite, I like уouг blog!
Here is my web site : Cash Loans

Anonymous said...

Dο you minԁ if I quote а couple of your pοstѕ as long аs I
ρгovide credit and sources back to your webpage?
My blog site iѕ in thе ехаct same area
of intеrеѕt aѕ yоurs and my visitors
wοuld genuinelу benefit from а lοt of thе information yοu present here.
Plеase let mе knoω if this okay with yοu.
Cheers!

Mу web page; diet plans

Anonymous said...

Prettу! This wаs a гeally wonderful post.

Thankѕ for pгoviding this infoгmаtion.


Feel fгee to ѕurf to my blog post .
.. New Bingo Sites