Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just trying out this...

Hmmm .... here's what got posted, but it got posted to "draft," which means that I can't just livephoneblog at will:


Just trying out this new thing called jott.com utility for blogging my phone. I've already it out with Twitter and it's pretty cool. listen

Powered by Jott


So, I can send it, but then I have to get to a computer to actually publish it. What it should have read like was:

"Just trying out this new thing called jott.com, a utility for blogging by phone. I've already tried it out with Twitter and it's pretty cool."

So, the speech recognition isn't perfect, but it's not bad, either (and I do have a cold and a croaking voice at the moment).

I'm wondering if there's a setting I can change somewhere to get direct-publish instead of draft. That's the main thing. I want to be able to torture my readership from anywhere, at any time, without lugging around a laptop and wireless Internet setup.

No comments: