Saturday, May 17, 2008

Podcast HQ: The LP National Convention is Decadent and Depraved

Powered by Gcast and Old Crow


Bookmark this post, or keep an eye on the sidebar (miniplayer there), for periodic podcasting direct from the Libertarian Party's national convention in Denver Colorado, May 22-26, 2008.

I'm not sure how much computer/Internet access I'll have in Denver, or when it will be convenient to take advantage of that access. But I can podcast straight from my cell phone ... so I will. If I'm near a computer, I'll try to label the podcasts promptly. If I'm not, they may be labeled things like "phone call, 6:37pm, May 23rd" for awhile. I expect most of the 'casts to range from 1-5 minutes ... quick whiskey-driven updates on the events ... but you never know. I may work some full-blown candidate interviews and such in there.

If you'd like to run the 'casts on your own site or blog, mi podcast es su podcast. You can grab (color-size-characteristic configurable) code at the Gcast page for the thing. Just plug it in and you're golden.



Subscribe Free for future posts  Add this player to my Page

No comments: