Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On being a radio god

I don't do as much radio as I'd like, and I usually forget to let Kn@ppster's readers know when I'm going to be doing it. Gotta do something about that. Soooo ...

I'll be on The Danny Fontana Show in North Carolina on Friday, September 1st, from 2:30 pm (eastern) to 3:30 (I think).

Check the site for affiliate radio and TV stations, and for webcast info (there's an archive -- I can't tell if there's a stream or not).

Topic: Sigh -- wouldn't you know it? The "Fair" Tax scam.

I had the chance to be on one of my favorite shows, Freedom Rings! on Monday to talk about the Boston Tea Party. A lot of fun and it went well, but as far as I can tell there's no web-accessible audio archive. If I get a chance to do it again, I'll try to give you a heads up.

And then there's Radio Free Liberty, another favorite. That was awhile back -- you can find the show in the archive, but you should listen to them all.

I'm still fiddling with the idea of A Podcast Of My Very Own. Stand by for that Real Soon Now. And, of course, if you have a show of your own and an open time slot for a mouth-breathing revolutionist, drop me a line. Especially if you're Angela Keaton.

--
Technorati Tags: , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

No comments: