Sunday, February 26, 2006

Meme of fours

I've been tagged (actually, several days ago -- just catching up).

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Marine
2. Boat builder
3. Ice cream truck driver
4. Ghost writer

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. The Matrix
2. John Carpenter's Vampires
3. Full Metal Jacket
4. Reds

Four Places I've lived
1. Lebanon, Missouri
2. Springfield, Missouri
3. Saudi Arabia
4. St. Louis, Missouri

Four TV shows I love
1. Seinfeld
2: Sealab 2021
3. What's My Line?
4. Futurama

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen (much of)
1. 24
2. Third Watch
3. Dharma and Greg
4. That Geena Davis woman-as-president thing

Four places I've vacationed
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Washington, DC
3. Beaufort, SC
4. Memphis, TN/Tunica, MS

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Prime rib
2. General Tso's Chicken
3. Steak fajitas
4. Pizza

Four sites I visit daily
1. Rational Review News Digest
2. AntiWar.Com
3. Salon
4. LewRockwell.Com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Manila, Philippines
3. Tel Aviv, Israel
4. Hot Springs, AR

Four new bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Brad Spangler
2. The Curbstone Critic
3. Mr. X
4. Kirsten from Enjoy Every Sandwich

No comments: