Tuesday, May 31, 2005

True or not?

Since it's anonymously authored and just fits too damn well, I'm not sure I believe it. But if it's not real, it might as well be.

Excerpt:

-----
So I heard the moving van pull up this morning. When I got home this evening I happened to spy my neighbor (he's like 85 years old - I don't know exactly, but he's old, talks and moves very slowly) standing on the sidewalk next to the van. I walked over and shook his hand, and we started talking. I asked him where he was moving, and he said, "Back to Germany."

I had been stationed in Germany for two years while in the military, so I lit up, and commented about how beautiful the country was, and inquired if he was going back because he missed it.

"No," he answered me. "I'm going back because I've seen this before."
-----

Read the rest of Holocaust Survivor Leaving US.

No comments: