Tuesday, February 15, 2005

BlogClip: That's not Libertarian Girl -- it's a man, baby!

Excerpt:

-----
Many of us on the blogosphere have been critical of LibertarianGirl for her imbecilic rationalization of torture and slaughter as a reasonable libertarian approach to foreign policy.

Perhaps her looks or the hot pink site had something to do with her popularity. Except for one thing - she was a he.
-----

Er, Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Here's the rest, from Flash of Freedom.

A couple of notes:

1) I think I'm going to go ahead and leave my link to Libertarian Girl up. Why not? The guy actually makes some interesting points, and if he's true to his word, he'll get some eye candy back up there Real Soon Now.

2) No, Steve, I am not Rachel Mills. I do, however, aspire to someday become an item of lingerie worn by Rachel Mills.

-----
Technorati tags: ,

No comments: