Thursday, January 20, 2005

Only trying to be helpful ...

I keep track of where visitors to this blog come from, and somebody's got it bad -- he or she arrived here on a web search for "Angelina Jolie naked." Just for shits and gigles, I ran the same search, and Knappster appeared nowhere in the first 15 pages.

So, on the premise that someone who types "Angelina Jolie naked" into a search engine is really looking for a libertarian Democrat political blog, I'm just going to mention Angelina Jolie naked a few more times.

That way people won't have to scroll through 15 or more pages of "Angelina Jolie naked" results to find Knappster. I mean, if they were really looking for Angelina Jolie, naked, they'd have found her before they got that far, right? I mean, if Angelina Jolie really is naked, she's either in those first 15 pages of results, or else with Brad, or with Billy Bob, or with me.

Angelina Jolie, naked. Bob Dole, Bob Dole, Bob Dole.

No comments: